- Nomination due date: This is an open nomination. The deadline for submitting nominations will be posted in late 2018. View the Nomination Form below.
- Award Announced: Award will be announced at the STEM Challenge Initiative STEM Appreciation Banquet in the spring of 2019 – Check our website for updates
Key traits exemplified by the Mary S. Babcock Teaching Award Recipient:
- Passion for education
- Engaged in hands-on learning
- Commitment to students
- Incorporates Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) in teaching methods
- Uses a multi-disciplinary approach
- Innovation in STEM education
In your nomination, please give specific examples of how the nominee demonstrates the above mentioned traits.